Developing countries are finding new ways to improve their economic status and uplift communities suffering in poverty with a lack of access to basic funds and resources to maintain a decent living standard.
Our partners are established in communities in a variety of developing countries. As an intern working with one of our partner organisations, you’ll have to opportunity to push towards the common goal of creating a worthwhile entrepreneurial education.
Our interns work within encourage programmes in local communities, aimed at women and the youth, that centre around entrepreneurship. These programmes focus on developing the skills needed to start and sustain a business, to ultimately create financial independence and growth for individuals.
A vital part of our partner’s work involves utilising social researchers to discover aspects that affect communities in developing nations, so support can be tailored to uplift these areas. As an intern, you’ll have the opportunity to contribute towards social development and work with our partner organisations to guarantee equal opportunities for marginalized citizens.
Our interns also have the opportunity to explore the way in which policy functions within a democracy, through working with our well-established partner organisations. You’ll gain hands-on experience developing the skills needed to create and push for important policies that assist communities living under difficult circumstances.
Monitoring & Evaluation
Interns working with our partner organisations also have the opportunity to develop their monitoring and evaluation skills (M&E). Our partners regularly review programmes and initiatives set in place under a variety of circumstances, to measure their impact and effectiveness. As an intern, you can gain hands-on experience with evaluating initiatives, to find areas of improvement that will create a more effective impact in the future.
- Strong writing & communication skills
- Good proficiency in developing content
- Ability to multi-task & work to deadlines
- Have a demonstrated interest in strategic organizational issues
- Ability to work independently & as part of a team
- Background in policy analysis
- Have some knowledge about the current social & economic context of New Delhi
Useful areas of expertise
- Develop an understanding of the current social, economic & political landscape of New Delhi
- Gain familiarity with New Delhi’s research sector
- Assist with undertaking research
- Assist with data analysis – both qualitative & quantitative
- Assist with writing research reports
- Assist with administrative support where necessary
- Work directly with communities who address social & economic challenges
- Be exposed to new cultures & learn how it affects behaviours
- Gain invaluable career-related experience
- Provide valuable assistance to organisations who are pursuing development goals
- Work with dynamic & dedicated organisations
Start your Journey!
Want to have a chat?
Fill in your information below and an program advisor will arrange a video call to talk to you about an internship opportunity.
Ready to start your journey?
Fill in your application form below to get the process started. Once you application is complete a program advisor will get in contact with you to discuss you internship.
Drop a message in the message box on the right or follow the link below and a program advisor will get back to you as soon as possible.